Substance Abuse Counseling Services
Addiction is chaos. It devastates relationships, derails careers, and destroys your self-esteem. At Acworth Outpatient Detox, we believe that each person should have the resources to process these life events. That’s why we provide our clients with evidence-based substance abuse counseling services.
What You Can Expect
Our counselors meet with you for weekly one-on-one sessions. During this time, you can talk about whatever you like, including:
- Questions you have about getting sober
- Challenges you’re facing in each stage of recovery
- Healthy, substance-free coping mechanisms
- Repairing relationships with loved ones
- Past trauma that affects you today
- Co-occurring mental health problems
- How to deal with cravings and potential triggers
- Emotions impacting your sobriety
- Step-down treatment planning
No matter what you’re dealing with, our highly qualified counselors can help. We create a welcoming, compassionate environment where you’ll feel comfortable discussing personal topics without fear of judgment. Whether you’ve struggled with prescription medications, alcohol, or illicit substances, counseling equips you to get to the root of your addiction and prepare for a brighter future.
Substance Abuse Counseling in Acworth, Georgia
Counseling lays the groundwork for lasting recovery. Acworth Outpatient Detox helps you to identify and address the issues that contributed to your substance use disorder. We’ll also work with you to create an effective, long-term relapse prevention plan.